Energy shots are akin to an energy drink, and they contain caffeine, which acts as a stimulant. The difference between who makes energy shots and a drink is that shots are sold in 50-millimeter containers, smaller than a drink. Shots have the same amount of caffeine, herbs, and vitamins as drinks. Macro shots are also available, and they have only one and one-half teaspoons of fluid.
Why Energy shots are Popular
Energy shots have become popular because of the extra boost you get in energy. They have added caffeine plus added ingredients that improve stamina. And who doesn’t want to have a bit more energy to get things done? Energy who makes energy shots originated in Japan and didn’t make it to the United States until the 1980s and even then, it wasn’t an actual energy shot, but more like a “supped up” cola with added sugar and caffeine.
Who Would Benefit from an energy shot
Students on an all-night cram session, or in finals season or athletes who may need a little energy boost. Initially, energy drinks targeted athletes, and as time passed, they spread their target audience to teens and people in their early twenties. Most anyone can receive some enhancement from an energy shot. It’s good to remember: “all things in moderation” so you don’t overdo.
Health Benefits of energy shots
Partaking of energy shots offers several benefits like inducing energy, Here’s a comprehensive list of advantages:
• Standard amount of caffeine and faster delivery than coffee because you don’t have to sip, you can chug
• Added vitamins
• Flavor diversity
• Feeling better after intense exercise
• Zero Calories and inexpensive
Benefits of Starting a Supplement Business with energy shots
Starting your own supplement business can be profitable for you, and it can also allow you to earn a fine living, from the comfort of your home. All you need is a reliable liquid supplement manufacturer on your side. And it can all be done in just a few simple steps:
• Find a knowledgeable manufacturer or wholesale supplier
• Investigate them both you will want someone who drops ships
• Apply for a merchant account at your bank, enroll in PayPal or Click bank for payment processing
• Create your website for your supplements business and be sure you have samples of each product for photographs and full descriptions
• Get your supplements on search engine sites like Google and Yahoo
• Consider business cards and brochures, but they will add expense and will not be as effective as getting on social media sites
• Reach out to local gyms, health clubs, and fitness or dance establishments for their help with sales
• Have your orders shipped after you receive payment and keep a database of your customers who like who makes energy shots.
How to Market your energy shot Business
• Social media, social media, and social media! And did we mention social media? Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest can spread the word so much faster than any other method. Plus, it’s quick and inexpensive.
o Use the analytics provided by these sites to learn more about your customers
o Build relationships with them
o Learn what they want and expand your product line if appropriate
• Use your database of clients and do some mass emails, perhaps offer a sale or promotion
• Be sure you build on your customer database so you can retain customers. Retention is cheaper than acquiring new customers
• Banner ads and blogs will help drive traffic your way